photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

August 23, 2012

Blooms: Hydrangeas

Is there anything better than flowers straight from the garden to your table? For the 4 years that I've lived in my building we have been slowly but surely improving our landscaping. Right before I came there was a lot of work done to plant grass in the backyard (in the middle of the city I might add!), then we had trees planted and last fall my dear neighbor Ben went to town filling in with perennials. I've been lovingly fertilizing and taking care of the hydrangeas since -- and it paid off!

 Blue hued hydrangeas in a mason jar.





Happy Thursday! What a looong work week, counting down to Friday over here... Headed back to Michigan for my cousin's wedding tomorrow afternoon! Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Fun plans for the weekend, you ask? Well yes, Reserve with my sister. Haha. Love you Babes, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails