photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

October 9, 2009

My first blog post....

I am guessing maybe two people will read this post, total. But hey, you have to start somewhere. Sometimes I have a weird urge to share things via blog. All sorts of random things. New restaurants, rants and raves about city living, funny stories, you get the point. I finally thought it was a good time to start a blog. I decided on the Ditty title because it's a nickname I got in high school and a play off my last name. I am not sure why I added "love" to my topic of discussions because frankly I don't know much about it. But maybe I will learn more over the course of blogging. Let the blog begin!

Me, in a favorite place, Capri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails