photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

November 1, 2009

Fall in the city

As much as I dislike Fall and the nearing of Winter, the season does allow for some beautiful fall landscaping. One thing I love to watch in the city are the changing sidewalk planters. They are done quite elaborately for each season, a little bit of green in the otherwise concrete jungle. Here are a few things I captured walking downtown on my lunch last week.

And just bear with me on the photo quality, I'm no professional and to make matters worse, I took all of these with my phone! Hope you enjoy anyway!


3 comments:

  1. Love the picture with your yellow shoes! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say these are darn good for phone photos der Smudgie. :) Love that you have this blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. thanks for stopping by my blog!
    2. i love those little yellow flats in the pic above
    3. sometimes me & my girlfriends talk about things we've read on fly through my window like darby is one of our friends who is just out of the room. needless to say we are fans!
    4. can't wait to dig around on your blog!

    <3
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails