December 10, 2010

The first snow . . .

Isn't the first snow always beautiful? Especially when you wake up and overnight everything has magically been blanketed by white. This happened last week in Chicago and I took a few pictures.



My snowy street!


Happy Friday! I'm off to grab drinks and dinner with my big sis who is in for the weekend. I'm excited, we've got some good things planned and even a project in my dining area that I'll share on here (if it goes well!). Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fun sisters weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow and the berries on that tree look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are lovely.

    Aron
    www.babymine.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails