photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

October 24, 2011

Back to Reality. . .

I've been on vacation in Arizona for the past 9 days and got a big dose of reality when I came back to cool temps and my job today. Oh right, that thing I report to 5 days a week that involves a desk and laptop... Kinda forgot about that last week.

But I missed the blogosphere while I was gone! I thought I would blog a few times from AZ but laying on a raft in the pool turned out to be more tempting! I've been catching up reading all my favorite blogs and getting a few new posts ready for you guys! I should be back with something a little more exciting tomorrow, but just wanted to say "Hi" today :)

Definitely not in Chicago anymore...love this view of the Four Peaks mountains.

1 comment:

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails