photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

November 22, 2011

The Weekender

Happy Tuesday! This 2 and a half day work week is doing wonders for my mood. I'm way more chipper than usual today :)  Half day tomorrow and then I'm on the road to Michigan! Can't wait for a relaxing weekend away from the city and work. My sister was here this past weekend and we had so much fun together! It started off Thursday with the Mat Kearney concert at House of Blues. It was pretty cool, we had floor tickets and we were only one row back from the stage. Before the concert we had apps and drinks at Rockit -- one of my favorite places. Their food is so delicious.



Blurry pics, but you get the idea. I've mentioned Mat Kearney on here before, I love his music. If you need some new stuff to listen to, check him out. His whole new album is awesome, here are a few of my favs and one from his last album:

Hey Mama, from the "Young Love" album
Undeniable, from the "Nothing Left to Lose" album
Young Dumb and In Love, from the "Young Love" album

Speaking of music, do you guys use Spotify? I am obsessed. I was never a huge Pandora lover and what I like about Spotify is you pick the music. If you want to play "We found Love" by Rihanna, that's exactly what it plays. I always found that so annoying on Pandora, it never plays the exact song you want! It is set-up just like iTunes and I haven't found a song they don't have yet. You can add entire albums to your music or just make up your own playlists.

And it's free! You do have to listen to some ads, but it's still pretty great. Just don't sync to Facebook or it will randomly post whatever songs you are listening to on FB. Nobody needs to announce on FB that I've found the Stevie Wonder album and can't stop listening to some of the songs... Here's what it looks like on my computer:

Back to food, a favorite topic! Tried a couple of great new places this past weekend, I'm going to be blogging about them soon. Mexican and Italian, what other kind of food does one need?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails