photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

June 15, 2010

Blooms: yellow freesia

I love the way yellow flowers brighten up my living room.



Something I like to do when I have a nice bouquet of flowers is to pull a few small sprigs and put them in a bud vase in my bathroom or bedroom. My Mom always used to do this, I'd come home and find a fresh lilac or clipped rose in my bathroom. It's so nice to have something fresh in the bathroom and it makes your flower purchase go even further.

Not the clearest picture, but here's how I brighten my bathroom...

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE separating a few blooms out - i usually put them on my desk. the simplicity makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I love to spread bud vases all around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Beege! We can thank Mom for that for sure! I see your new pillows in the first picture. . .looking good babes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails