photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

June 16, 2010

Words for Wednesday


If I was lucky enough to have you reading my blog during basketball season, you will know that I bleed green. And now you should also know how worried I was about Izzo leaving us to take a high paying NBA job. I pretty much shed a few tears of joy when he announced yesterday he'd be with us...for life! There was no choice but to devote this week's Words for Wednesday to Izzo. Great day to be a Spartan. See ya'll on the baskteball court :)

1 comment:

  1. good ol' izzo. i knew he wouldn't let us down! ross thinks izzo was just trying to drum up national publicity to entice recruits to come to msu. sneaky sneaky ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails