photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

June 1, 2011

Words for Wednesday

Image via

I've always been a fan of Mary Engelbreit. I used to get her desk calendars every year when I was younger and the illustrations and quotes were so cute. On this first day of June I thought this picture was very appropriate. This reminds me of one of my oldest friends, whenever I think of lazy summers as a kid, I think of her. We were together almost every day laying out or hitting the pool in the long, slow summers off from school. Or, who am I kidding? Sometimes we just sweated it out in one of our backyards if we couldn't bike to a pool that day. Good memories!

Happy June 1st! We're beginning my favorite season of the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails