April 8, 2013

Starting The Dr. Oz 3 Day Cleanse

Today is Day 1 on the Dr. Oz 3-Day Cleanse! I had pinned the information on this cleanse awhile back and my sister and I decided to give it a try this week. With all the eating I did for Easter and the lingering candy I can't seem to stop eating, I thought this would be the perfect time to jump-start a healthier eating kick. Not to mention, Sister and I only have 2 months left to be in tip-top shape for Italy!!
I'll be reviewing the cleanse and posting our results at the end in case any of you are looking to try it. I like how it seems very easy to follow and the directions are extremely specific so it would be very hard to mess it up! The cleanse involves 3 different shakes, vitamins/supplements and  a detox bath every night -- looking forward to that part! Before you start be sure to do a weigh-in and measure your waist and a few other areas, so you can track your results at the end.
Via
My sister and I will be back with our review of the cleanse and our results later this week!

Morning Detox Tea, not a bad way to start the day!

 photo ALDsig_zpsf3ec04b2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I can't believe that we are doing this! I am definitely looking forward to the bath tonight - I think it will be the best part of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deck, trucks and wheels of then current electric skateboard for sale were oversized, heavy and low quality, severely affecting the quality of the ride. After more research he uncovered an obvious neglect in the marketplace for one basic fundamental – an efficient motorized skateboard that was built using real skateboard parts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails