photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

December 15, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas

A few decorations that I put up for Christmas! Nothing too extravagant -- it's only my second Christmas away from home, so I haven't really built up my collection yet. Planning on making a few purchases at Target the day after to add to the stash. Since I don't have a tree, I opted for fresh Garland!









7 comments:

  1. Cute decor, Smudgie!! I can not believe I have never seen your place yet. Can't wait to see it someday soon, hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty- I love your simple, natural taste! (here for the tour)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations, thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your mantle...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And I have a seasonal job at Crate and Barrel, so I recognize that candle holder! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good Beege! Especially the bow on your swag, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your decorations are simple and sweet. Trust me before you know it your stash will grow and you will have more decorations then you know what to do with.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails