photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

December 8, 2009

Must have . . .

...one of these.


I don't know where it came from, but a few months back I began this obsession with English Bulldogs! And I won't stop 'till I get one of my own. Seriously. My sister and I are going to visit a breeder over Christmas in Michigan and I hope to have my hands on one come Spring. Just need to save some dough or ahem, get that promotion! I have been devouring bulldog books and frequently stalk for this cute little bully who lives on my street. I literally started taking walks up and down my street just so I could see this little guy. Anyway, wanted to share a few irresistible pictures of them.


         Look at this hunk of love....

           And one more, he fell asleep with his tongue out!! Am I the only one who finds this ridiculously cute and lovable?!

1 comment:

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails