photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

January 12, 2010

Gingerbread tradition

Every Christmas my sister and I make gingerbread houses with our little brother. We always joke about who our judges will be for the year and which one of us will win first place, although we never really officially judge! My sister captured the houses in the making, here they are. For more details on how to make the gingerbread, see my big sis' blog here.

  The Village in all it's glory


My Pink Palace





I thought my little brother's was so precious. Look at those little square windows! "Kris, can I make windows with hubba bubble like you?" Bless his little heart. He kept get frustrated and at one point said, "Well, I guess I won't be able to do a gingerbread house this year." But he managed a come back and I thought his turned out wonderful, definitely a win in the 8-year old category! (My sister made the snowman)



My sister, Ali's house, quite the comeback from last year...ahem.

1 comment:

  1. This post is just what I needed today - I am laughing out loud about E! Little cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails