photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

January 27, 2010

It's all good . . .

Good game. My boys pulled out a win over our rival (although unranked) Michigan Wolverines last night. The boys in green looked pretty good (Hellooooo Raymar). Just in case you're not keeping track, we're now 8-0, undefeated in the big ten!! Oh and ranked 5 in the country, no big deal. :) I love college basketball season.




Lucas celebrating the win, he made a shot with 3.5 seconds left to give us the lead.




Raymar Morgan, my favorite and the other star of the night. He had 20 points, only missing one of his shots all night!  








Images from www.msuspartans.com.









Good weekend. Enjoyed some bubbly with friends this weekend before heading out on the town. This is my favorite sparkling wine and it hails from Suttons Bay, MI. I visited the vineyard a few summers ago and I've been hooked ever since. The only wines they create at L. Mawby are sparkling! Bring on the bubbles. Pleasantly surprised to find they sell a variety of this at the Whole Foods in Chicago. Visit the vineyards website here.



Good food. Tried my first Pioneer Women recipe on Monday. Turned out pretty good, although I should have halfed it, I have enough enchiladas for a small army! I made this after work and then after grocery shopping for the ingredients, so I apparently lost my energy to take a nice shot of the enchiladas all served up with a dallop of sour cream and a sprinkle of cilantro. Sigh. But, here they are a bakin' in the oven.

1 comment:

  1. i saw the end of that game...what a nail biter! Us Kentucky fans weren't so lucky :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails