photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

March 11, 2010

Blooms

I could not pass these up when I saw them at Whole Foods. They are the largest, prettiest looking daffodils I have seen that aren't planted in the ground! I could not get over how large the blooms were and I love having a little spark of yellow in my living room. It seems like I've been searching on and off to find the perfect yellow patterned pillows for my couch, for ages. I guess I'll have to keep getting my yellow via fresh flowers for now!


Can't wait until I see some of these blooming outside! And preferably, right in our backyard. My neighboor and I planted a ton of bulbs last fall. It took us hours dropping in what must have been 100 or more bulbs, all in the hopes of a beautiful Spring in the city! Fingers crossed that those babies make their way up pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails