photo ALD2_01_zps50dad88e.gif photo ALD2_02_zps675202e8.gif photo ALD2_03_zps760ab72c.gif photo ALD2_04_zps4c8c616a.gif photo ALD2_05_zps83ef5d6e.gif photo ALD2_06_zps31aa4937.gif

March 18, 2010

Special delivery for Chi Town

I got a special delivery tonight...


And it involved Ice Cream! Lots of Ice Cream!

I grew up eating Hudsonville Ice Cream, it's a Michigan favorite! Especially with flavors like Mackinac Island Fudge! It's been made right in West Michigan since 1926! And the big news? Hudsonville Ice Cream is making it's Chicago debut next week! Beginning next week (just in time for Spring!) and going through April, Hudsonville 'scream will be sold at 122 Jewel stores in the Chicagoland area!


In honor of the debut, people throughout Chicago are hosting Ice Cream socials -- with everything supplied by Hudsonville! I couldn't have been more excited to see the truck pull up tonight! Although I admit, I was hoping for a serious semi-like truck, (I thought that would have been hilarious). They did make some deliveries in the big truck, but for my neighborhood and street, they needed the little guy, still very cool!

Needless to say, my freezer is packed and ready for my party on Sunday!



Sister's favorite flavor...  Michigan Deer Traxx. Do yourself a favor and grab a carton of this from Jewel next week, you will love it. Trust me :) And it's local! I love that, it's only a 2 and a half hour drive to the creamery in Holland, Michigan.

And one last thing, I am LOVING this special scoop I got from them for my party. How cool is this?!

More pictures to come after the party! Sweet ice cream dreams tonight :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the ice cream party! I'm drooling over all of the i.c. in your freezer right now! Oh Deer Traxx, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,

    Have fun at your party! You have some great ice cream to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always put Good Life Granola on the top of my Hudsonville Ice Cream. If you would like a sample bag to try....email me info@goodlifegranola.com We are also from West Michigan and would love to have you taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You KNOW how I feel about ice cream...Ive never had Hudsonville but I am going to take you up on this recommendation! Yay Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel special. Leave a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails